Modern Cloth Nappy- Tumbling Fall
- Our modern cloth nappies (MCN) are chemical free.
- The outside shell of the nappy is made from a smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) material. Inside of the nappy contains a soft suede fabric which is designed like a pocket where our inserts are placed.
- Our nappies all come with a three layer microfibre insert which is the absorbing factor of the nappy. These inserts should be changed regularly. However we personally recommend doubling up with an additional insert to gain longer wear.
- All our nappies have a series of white snaps at the front. This helps to adjust the size. For more information on adjusting the size visit our FAQ page.
- One size fits all (our nappies can fit newborns all the way up to 17kg)
- Postage fees do apply for all individual and package nappies unless a promotion is running
-Postage occurs day after orders
- There is an option to pickup from Wollongong or Port Kembla NSW