Modern Cloth Nappy- Woodland
- Our modern cloth nappy’s (MCN) are chemical free. The outside shell of the nappy is made from a smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) material. The inside of the nappy is lined with a soft suede fabric which is designed as a pocket which a liner is then placed in.
- Our liners are the absorbing factor of the nappy. All our nappies come with a highly absorbent 3 layer microfiber liner. These liners should be changed regularly. If you want a longer wear from the nappy double up with our Bamboo liner packages. (Recommended)
- Adjust the sizing to suit your baby/ toddler with the white snaps on the nappy to make it snug around the waist and legs. If marks are being left on your baby, the nappy is too tight. For more information on adjusting the size visit our FAQ page.
- The nappy shell can be used 2-3 nappy changes, (provided your baby has not poo’d). For more information on cleaning our nappies visit our FAQ page.
- Postage fees do apply for all individual and package nappies unless a promotion is running
-Postage occurs day after orders